It was a week ago when WhatsApp revealed the dark mode feature with WhatsApp Beta 2.20.13. The update is accessible on the Google Play Store, and individuals who have pursued the WhatsApp Beta Program can look at the new much-anticipated feature. Be that as it may, you can likewise utilize the dark mode on the web variant of WhatsApp Web with the assistance of an extension named Stylus.
The ‘Stylus’ extension is accessible for clients across Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera web programs. When introduced, it can make the WhatsApp Web Window seem darker. In any case, this isn’t an official feature discharged by WhatsApp, and it’s just with the assistance of the Stylus that you can get the darker interface on WhatsApp Web.
In case you’re keen on empowering the feature on WhatsApp Web, you can follow the means as referenced beneath:
– Head to the web program (Google Chrome, Opera, and Mozilla Firefox) on your gadget (Mac, Windows).
– You would then be able to introduce the Stylus extension and download the WhatsApp Dark Mode.
Starting now, WhatsApp has just discharged the feature with WhatsApp Beta 2.20.13 and has arrived at countless clients. WhatsApp’s most recent Dark Mode is called ‘Dark,’ and you’d have the option to discover it under the ‘Topics’ choice on WhatsApp.
The dark mode will make the stage’s whole UI dark, including the home screen, settings menu, status, talk feed, et al., alongside a blend of dark green shade to a great extent.
To empower the dark mode on your WhatsApp portable application, follow these means:
– Open WhatsApp, tap on the three-spot menu present at the upper right corner.
– Select Settings from the menu, choose talks.
– After you’re finished choosing talks, tap on the subject where you’d have the option to pick between the topic you need.
– Select ‘dark,’ which will empower the dark subject over the application.